Welcome to the webpage for the 2016 Annual Meeting on Phonology. This year’s meeting will be held in Los Angeles at the University of Southern California from October 21st to October 23rd.
– Bruce Hayes (University of California, Los Angeles)
– Sharon Inkelas (University of California, Berkeley)
– Colin Wilson (Johns Hopkins University)
– Robert Daland (UCLA): Python for Linguists
– Samantha Gordon Danner (USC): USC-TIMIT rtMRI speech production database
– Megha Sundara (UCLA): Infant Speech Perception
On-line registration is now available. Please register for AMP by October 1.
Please continue to check this page for more information about the conference.
AMP 2016 contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Linguistic Society of America is proud to publish conference proceedings, including those of the Annual Meetings on Phonology. Click on the logo to the left to find out more about what the LSA does for linguistics and linguists everywhere.